To get a flawless skin, shaving is a must and to shave the skin properly, the importance of the best electric razors can’t be ignored.
There are actually various types of electric razors available but everything goes down to what you actually need and things that actually work for you. Therefore, it entirely depends on you that what type of electric razor you want to choose depending on the factors like your skin type, areas to be used, texture of the hair, features you want and also the cost.
So, to help you out, there are some reviews posted by some companies on different types of best electric razors for women. Go through these reviews to have more guidance about this topic.
Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver, 3-Blade Cordless Womens Electric Razor with Pop-Up Trimmer, Use Wet or Dry
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 5,848 Customer Reviews
Priced From $17.99
- Panasonic women’s electric razor uses three independently floating heads to glide smoothly along contours of the skin to comfortably shave legs, underarms and other body areas.
- Convenient wet/dry – shaver, use in shower or bath with soap lather, foam or gel or use dry anytime, anywhere it’s convenient.
- Super-sharp, hypo-allergenic inner lady shaver blades safely reduce irritation on sensitive skin for maximum comfort.
- Womens shaver closely and safely trims bikini area and removes unwanted longer stray hairs with pop-up trimmer.
- Panasonic womans electric shaver has a waterproof design and quickly rinses clean under running water.
So first off the person who posted the pic with the cut up leg has to be a complete idiot or did that on purpose. I still don’t know how that’s even possible. But anyways on to the review! I have now had this shaver for 3 weeks and used it in multiple ways to find the best way to get the smoothest shave possible. First off, I’m a light skinned Italian but cursed with the ridiculously dark course hairy legs. I have used the Gillette razors all my life and this is the first electric razor I have owned because I always heard they never worked. Recently, I have developed an intense allergy to metal and I could no longer use the razors without getting rashes and welts. Which for me is devastating because my legs look like a werewolf by the end of the day. I read up on razors that were hypo allergenic and this was one of the top rated ones so thought I’d give it a try.When you first get the razor make sure to charge it for the complete 7hrs. The light will not turn green it just stays red so just time it. Always make sure to charge it for aleast 30 min before using. This will give you the best shave. I used it dry with no water and found the results expectable. It left my skin feeling soft with no irritation. I tried it in the shower with just water but found it harder to glide over my leg. My favorite and most productive way it to use a Shea butter/coconut soap like shaving cream and the shaver gave me the closest shave possible. Very very smooth legs and comparable to a razor. Remember there is a guard so you can go in multiple direction to cut all the hair.Overall I’m really happy with this shaver. It gives me a super close shave without any irritation to my legs. It takes a bit getting used to after switching from regular razors but once I got the hang of it I couldn’t be happier. Buy it!
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 153 Customer Reviews
Priced From $33.97
- Designed with a unique open blade system, this womens foil shaver is equipped with an optimal head angle so it stays flush to the skin at any angle for a close shave and silky smooth results
- Use this rechargeable foil shaver on legs, armpits, and other sensitive areas, all with the convenience of wet/dry use
- Dual sided blade feature helps to lift longer hairs and makes a great shave fast and easy
- An antimicrobial additive helps to avoid the development of bacteria on the blades
- 100% waterproof – can be used wet or dry, with or without shaving gels
- Almond oil strip nourishes the skin during shaving leaving you with smooth, nourished skin
- Soft-touch, no-slip grip handle ensures confident use in or out of the shower
- Also includes charging stand, bikini comb/head guard, and beauty bag for storage and travel
It took me a year trying to shave my legs properly after having a stroke to think about an electric shaver. I had no clue what to even look for. I recognized the Remington name and ordered this one. I can’t tell you how happy I am with the results!
Panasonic ES2216PC Close Curves Womens Electric Shaver, 4-Blade Cordless Electric Razor with Bikini Attachment and Pop-Up Trimmer, Wet or Dry Shaver Operation
Scored 3.6/5.0 – From 2,011 Customer Reviews
Priced From $23.99
- Panasonic ladies electric shaver uses four independently floating heads to smoothly trace the contours of your skin to closely and comfortably shave legs, underarms and other areas.
- Womens shaver with pivot-action shaving head designed to glide along body contours for outstanding ladies electric shaver closeness.
- Wet dry shaver with snap-on bikini trimmer attachment with multiple trim length settings to cleanly groom bikini area and a pop-up trimmer to quickly remove long and stray hairs anywhere on the body.
- Ladies shaver with super-sharp, hypo-allergenic inner blades help reduce irritation on sensitive skin for increased electric razor comfort.
- Convenient wet dry shaver for women- shave and trim in the shower or bath with foam, gel or soap lather or shave and trim dry anytime, anywhere it’s convenient.
- The adapter is 120 V (US Standard)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for myself. It only arrived this morning, and I already used it to shave my legs and bikini area. The directions are easy to read and understand. I was nervous with it being my first time using a legit electric razor, I thought that it might hurt. The only other kind I have used before is the Schlick hydrosilk women’s trim-style and not only was that experience disappointing, I was unfamiliar with the foil. So first I used the bikini comb to trim it down enough to make sure it wouldn’t get caught and pull like it says to do. Then I took the bikini comb off and used just the pop up trimmer itself to get the super close shave, THEN i used the foil to finish the job. It’s almost as smooth as though I used a regular blade, only without all the discomfort and irritation. The battery only lasted that one use, but probably because I was exploring and learning the device before I used it. I will update as I learn more, but as of right now I am psyched I found something that works for me.
Braun Silk-pil 9 9-579 Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Hair Removal Epilator, Ladies Electric Razor for Women BONUS EDITION
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 818 Customer Reviews
Priced From $109.97
- The 40% wider epilation head removes more hair in one stroke* for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin. *vs other Braun epilators
- Brauns most innovative MicroGrip tweezer technology with wider, longer and deeper tweezers removes, with precision, hair 4X shorter than wax does.
- Wet and Dry usage in the bath or shower for a more comfortable epilation. Virtually painless with regular use.
- Comes with 7 extras including a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a high frequency massage cap, a skin contact cap, a charging stand for an always charged device and a BONUS facial brush
- BONUS Braun facial brush removes makeup and pore-deep impurities 6X better than manual cleansing in addition to refining and exfoliating skin with micro-oscillations. 100% waterproof for comfortable use in the shower.
I absolutely love this thing for legs. I used to be a waxer, but waxing is messy and annoying, and you run out of wax and have to remember to buy more… plus it isn’t cheap. I couldn’t be happier with this epilator. I really don’t think it hurts any more than waxing and it works just as well. I really am totally in love with it, for legs, which is why I gave it 5 stars. It’s amazingFor the downside:I tried it on my face and bikini area as well and had less than wonderful results. I think the hair on my face is too fine for the epilator, because after using it, my face broke out like crazy. After looking around the internet, turns out this is very common and is caused by the epilator breaking the fine hairs rather than pulling them out, and causing ingrown hairs that look like acne. Total bummer, won’t do that again.On my bikini area, I found that the face of the epilator was difficult to maneuver down there and required way too many passes– far less effective than waxing. With bikini waxing, you only have to maintain your courage for the 1 second it takes to rip off the strip. With this, you have to maintain that courage for far longer (going over the same spot many times). Totally not worth it.In conclusion: I’m super happy with this purchase and love love love it for my legs. A little sad it won’t work elsewhere, but what it doesn’t offer for face/bikini it more than makes up for on my legs (which is why I gave it 5 stars).
Scored 3.8/5.0 – From 291 Customer Reviews
Priced From $14.99
- Bikini trimmer head. Safely trim, shape and style the bikini line
- Mini shaver head. After trimming use the mini shaver for the perfect finish
- Precision combs for precision trimming and
I have a skin condition, HS, so I can’t do any kind of shaving with a razor because of active flares, scar tissue and inflammation. This trimmer works wonderfully, it doesn’t irritate my skin at all and is much closer than i would be able to trim with scissors. I don’t use the combs or shaving head, just the trimmer that comes attached.
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 152 Customer Reviews
Priced From $18.38
- Norelco high quality, new and Z10
- Sleek design
- Energy star certified
This is a great little shaver, works much better than my previous shavers that were double or triple the price. Produces a close shave very quickly. I like the idea of it being battery operated, I don’t have to find a place to recharge it! The battery cover was a little difficult to open, but I think that is because it needs to have a tight seal. I highly recommend this shaver.
Scored 4.1/5.0 – From 109 Customer Reviews
Priced From $33.00
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery provides 1 hour of cordless use after an 8 hr charge
- Wet & dry use with an anti-slip grip.
- Floating foil with pearl-tip trimmers provides a closer, more even shave and protect from irritation.
- Includes a trimming comb, soft glide cap and efficiency cap for gentle, effective hair removal from head-to-toe, as well as a travel pouch.
- Battery indicator light shows when charging & battery level, so you’re never surprised by a low battery mid-treatment.
Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women, with Pivoting Head and Eyebrow Trimmer Attachments, Battery-Operated
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 2,425 Customer Reviews
Priced From $19.95
- Made in USA or Imported
- The Panasonic facial trimmer uses a smooth pivoting head to gently follow the natural contours of the skin to closely trim unwanted hair on the face, chin and neck
- This personal shaver is equipped with a round-tipped, super-thin hypoallergenic blade to trims safely on sensitive skin without irritation
- Trim and groom eyebrows with two precision snap-on eyebrow shaper comb attachments
- This facial trimmer has been designed with a sleek, stylish profile to fit comfortably in either hand for total control and slips easily into beauty kit, bag or purse for trimming anytime
- Panasonic trimmer is fully powered by one AAA-size battery (not included)
This little tool is a life saver. After having kids for what ever reason I started growing hair around the bottom of my chin and sides of my face. I waxed a few times but found it to be really irritating to my skin. I seen this used by a friend and had to buy!! This thing is awesome and does great at removing those fine hairs around my face!! I have also used to shape my eye brows as well! I would recommend this to anyone who has those pesty hairs. And if for some reason it quits working I will buy another!! Its a must have in my beauty routine!!
Women Shaver,Bienna [Rechargeable] [Waterproof] Electric Multifunction Cordless Personal Body Facial Hair Razor Trimmer Remover Epilator for Legs Bikini Area Armpit Purple
Scored 3.6/5.0 – From 6 Customer Reviews
Priced From $11.49
- All in 1:Shaver trimmer for pubic hair,legs,bikini area, armpit,body,neck,face etc
- Motorial Gear with Active Hair Lifter System:vibrates and removes finnest or flat-lying hairs,motor of high ratational speed is powerful
- Waterproof: the razor head can be taken down for water washing(cleaning brush included)
- Adjusting to Female Body: The shaving foil has a flat and curved trimmer for all the contours and curves of the female body,automatically adjusts to every curve of the body
- Convenient to Use: It’s Rechargeable(No batteries required),easy to carry and use .Continuous charging 8 hours,Up to 30 minutes of shaving use
Actually I was surprised. I bought this because it is the perfect travel shaver at the right price. I research and read the reviews on every product that I purchase and the reviews were correct. It does exactly what I need. It is compact, easy to clean, and is rechargeable. I am happy! Thank you.Women Shaver,Bienna [Rechargeable] [Waterproof] Electric Multifunction Cordless Personal Body Facial Hair Razor Trimmer Remover Epilator for Legs Bikini Area Armpit Purple
>> Read More Reviews On Women Shaver,Bienna [Rechargeable] [Waterproof] Electric Multifunction Cordless Personal Body Facial Hair Razor Trimmer Remover Epilator for Legs Bikini Area Armpit Purple Here <<
Scored 3.3/5.0 – From 400 Customer Reviews
Priced From $8.48
- A cordless and wet-dry shaver
- Long lasting battery, compact and easy to use
First I just want to say I was skeptical of purchasing this because of the price and because it looked like it’s something I would buy for a pre-teen. I’m 26 and I absolutely love this. The head is so soft and smooth you can’t even feel the razors BUT it’s working. It’s very compact and I can take it anywhere and fit it in any purse I have. I love the fact that it has a rope to hang it up with a cover for sanitation purposes. I hung it right above my vanity and I love the fact that I know where it’s at. I will say I was so anxious to use it I put the batteries in wrong (lol) after I got it going I was happy. It is loud and sounds like an vibrator and actually feels like one in your hand (sorry don’t mean to be graphic just honest) I wish the sound was quieter and the vibration was lighter but other than that it is really great and comes with a 2yr warranty!!! I’m happy I took a chance on this product!
This section comes with a list, which includes different types of electric razors for women depending on their needs.
Some of the electric razors for women use some independently floating heads that smoothly glide along the skin contours to shave under arms, legs and other body parts comfortably. These razors work as the convenient dry or wet shavers that can be used in bath or shower with foam, soap lather or gel. These also have hypo allergenic, super-sharp inner lady shaver blades that reduce the irritation safely on the sensitive skin for offering the user maximum level of comfort. So, with this pop-up trimmer, it is possible to safely and closely trim the bikini area while removing unwanted and longer stray hairs.
There are some other electric razors that are designed with a unique and open blade technique and these razors also include optimal head angles to stay flush to the user’s skin at any angle for silky smooth results and close shave. These razors can be used on armpits, legs and other sensitive areas. The best thing about these razors is that these are completely waterproof and can be used without shaving gels.
Just follow the above mentioned list and let us know whether you find this helpful or not so that we can come up with more lists like this for you. And enjoy shaving with the best electric razors.