Earbuds work wonders not just for gaming but also for listening music, watching movies, attending calls and exercising. Traditional gaming earbuds and headsets used to get hot and uncomfortable when worn for a long time at a stretch but modern earbuds have been made to fit well in the ear offering the supreme sound quality and extreme comfort.
There are various types of gaming earbuds available in the market. These differ in their design, style and durability. They are also available in different colors so that you can choose the best one as per your choice and preference. All the gaming earbuds are not compatible with every type of system. So, make sure that you buy the one that is compatible with your system.
We have here a list of some of the best gaming earbuds prepared after researching the market. These have been reviewed based on their price, style, design, compatibility and other accessories available with them. Scrutinize the list given below in order to get the best gaming earbuds for yourself.
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 273 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.99
- High Fidelity Audio and stereo sound reproduced by Large 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets, Memory Foam Earbuds for Continuous Hours of Comfortable Use.
- Noise-Isolating Design for a superior fit to block out ambient noise and distractions.
- Included Adapters Allow for Use with PC, allowing you totally immersive into your games without wearing the hot and heavy gaming headphones.
- Combining with killer sound, a sleek, robust aluminum body and a compact carrying case, the G10 In-Ears are built for pure listening pleasure on the go.
- Interchangeable Ear Gels – 2 Memory Foam eartips, 3 different ear gel sizes for optimum fit and comfort
I initially wanted some skull candy earphones because my last one kept up for a year and a few months, in other words its durability was A1.I got these because they had good reviews basically and i wanted to try something different. I received my Granvela G10 headphones 30 mins ago.PLUGGED IN PHONEI’m actually impressed, (IP Mode), in fact i tried all the equalizers on my phone while i was listening to music and it actually kept up at full volume. Haven’t quite grasped the point of “NP” mode, it sounds weird thats the only thing i have to say about that part. One the other handI must say the “Noise Cancellation” definitely works with the foam tips. The foam tips are amazingly comfortable and they are also easy to remove and put on, unlike the standard rubber ones, but i think thats the case for every headphones that comes with standard rubber tips.I have yet to try the microphone, ill get back to you guys on that one.PLUGGED INTO LAPTOPOf course I didn’t expect them to work as well on my mac but its not terrible, it just sounds like basic earphones. I guess i’ll leave my skull candy headphones to that. Again, i haven’t tried the microphones so i’ll get back to you guys after i take them for a spin on Skype or something.Overall, i’d definitely recommend these earphones for just phones. On time shipping, I am satisfied.
G-Cord In-Ear Ceramic Earphones Stereo Earbuds for SmartPhones Laptop Tablets MP3 Players with 3.5mm Audio Port
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 467 Customer Reviews
Priced From $14.99
- The ceramic material earphone with compact construction prevent from scratching and ergonomic cochlear fixing design for secure fit
- Deep, clear sound enhanced by exclusive technology for crisp highs and rich bass
- Noise isolating reduces outside noises and protects your hearing
- With three included sets of earbuds (S/M/L), fit snugly in your ears and comfortable for long-time wearing
- Built-in microphone let you get hands-free phone conversation with clear voice
To start, I am here because I just spent an evening with these in my ears, and am now here to buy two more pair. One for me as a backup and one for my teenage son who had to admit they reproduced his dubstep with greater accuracy that the ones he had been using!PRECISE sound reproduction. So precise, in fact, some might say the sound is not “warm” enough for music produced by natural (acoustic) instruments. I think they are amazing for ANY music, especially for under $20. Since I won’t spend over $25, these are the best ‘buds I’ve owned to date.They reproduce the insanely deep and powerful ‘bass drops’ of my son’s dub step electronic music, and the crystal clear highs are just as precise, and mid’s are tight as tight can get. And, they easily reproduce the more natural sounds of folk and basic rock music, although one could argue they are not quite as “warm” as some headphones.All in all, I would say these impart little to no bias to the sounds being produced by whatever device is playing them, i.e – they are most accurate. Warmth vs. accuracy is a nuance to be argued through the ages by audiophiles, but for the price of these earbuds, I say you’d be a fool to pass them up, no matter what type of music you like.Oh, did I mention they are quite comfortable with an ingenious design that helps them comfortably stay put in the ear – – and have what seems to be a very well-made cord and jack too? Those things matter as well, and in the case of these G-Cords they do not disappoint.UPDATE: Still loving the sounds, however, my son discovered that we’ve been wearing these backwards, i.e. – left channel in right ear and v-v. Ergonomically, there is a uniquely left and right earbud, much like L & L shoes, where one’s shape is meant to fit best in the appropriate ear. This is fine except that the wonderful fit I described is when the buds are in the wrong ears, so if I want to hear music of broadcasts from their intended “perspective”, I’ll have to switch to a less snug and less comfortable way of wearing these in which they do not stay in well. Nothing I listen to seems to make a difference as far as what is in the left and right channel, so I prefer to just keep listening “in reverse” so that the buds fit perfectly, but my son is a purist and simply can’t bring himself to do it, knowing the stereo image being heard is not as intended by the artist. It might also drive me crazy if I think about it too much, but unless I find a compelling reason to switch, I’ll keep wearing them “backwards” for what I find to be a perfect fit and simply get fades in reverse and those harmonizing vocals meant for the left ear in my right ear.
GranVela G10 Hammering Gaming Earphones In-ear Noise-isolating Bass Headphones with Microphones Earbuds, Green
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 273 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.99
- High Fidelity Audio -Large 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets Powerful bass driven stereo sound. Memory Foam Earbuds for Continuous Hours of Comfortable Use.
- Noise-Isolating Design – creates a superior fit to block out ambient noise and distractions.
- Included Adapters Allow for Use with PC, allowing you totally immense into your games without wearing the hot and heavy gaming headphones.
- 5.5-feet-long cord and Jack. Combining killer sound, a sleek, robust aluminum body and a convenient, compact carrying case, the G10 In-Ears are built for pure listeningpleasure on the go.
- Interchangeable Ear Gels – Includes 2 Memory Foam eartips, 3 different ear gel sizes for optimum fit and comfort
So I bought these due to my original headset for gaming breaking. Thinking I would just be getting a half way decent pair of earbuds till i could afford a new headset I got these. When I got them i was actually surprised to find out they have metal housing and memory(?) Foam whatever it is squishy foam earbuds as well as regular silicone ones. 4 pairs total. I plugged them up and played a game and was 100% satisfied. They’re absolutely amazing especially for the pricing. The bass is superb beats ain’t got s*** on these. The treble was also just flawless. Gunshots were crisp and realistic I could go on but I won’t. The directionality is damn near flawless except when it comes to above or below but it’s only a slight inconvenience. Nothing to major. As for aesthetic/cosmetic I love the red personally. The housing is a pleasing clean metal finish.So in conclusion to this long ass but detailed review, if you’re wondering if it’s worth the money. Yes. Yes it really is.(And they’re amazing for music as well. Best of both worlds.)As far as durability I can’t really comment because I just got them today, so maybe later on in life I will leave another review on that.But heres this and hope it’s helpful for anyone debating the buy. Ta.
Venom Universal In-Ear Stereo eSports Gaming Headset (Nintendo Switch/Nintendo 3DS/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/PSP/PC/Mac)
Scored 4.1/5.0 – From 4 Customer Reviews
Priced From $19.99
- Sports style headset with 13mm drivers for superior sound quality
- Twin headset with adjustable microphone position for maximum comfort
- Perfect for VR the headset ncludes 3 sets of earpiece grommets to suit all sizes
- 1.2m cable with 3.5mm jack (also includes 2.5mm adaptor for use with Xbox 360)
- Universal compatibility – works with PS4, Xbox One (additional adaptor may be required), PSP, Xbox 360 and all other 3.5mm devices
In this day and age where the market is becoming saturated to the brim with audio choices. This may be worth what you pay for. The ear-hook style is rather secure for exercising and fairly unnoticeable when you put then on. The highs and mids are quite substantial, while bass could be worked on more, aside from jamming them within your ear canals. I do also find that the volume is rather lacking for some systems aside from using a smartphone, but aside that, it’s actually worthwhile using! Definitely would buy again should my current ones get lost or misplaced, but very unlikely for that to happen as they’re just wonderful enough to not be subjected to misplacement!
Scored 3.8/5.0 – From 1,916 Customer Reviews
Priced From $19.99
- VJJB-V1S, VJJB V1 Uses magnetic neodymium iron boron magnets strongest drive unit, equipped with high – performance dynamic driver systems,6.0 MM*(Two Driver units) custom permanent magnet high-performance moving coil unit
- Superb Sound with High Definition: Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable noise reducing fit
- Exclusive tuning technology triband clear, natural, unique sensing technology to suppress high frequency glitches. Tone your earplugs subvert traditional visual impression, the ultimate balance between classic Almighty
- Daily Uses: Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise travel or for everyday wear,Tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and deep low notes.Durable construction engineered and tested for the rigors of on-the-go listening
- Compatible Models: Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your device, 100% fits Android device like iPhone 6/6S Samsung S6 S5 Note 4 Blackberry Nexus and other Smart Phones
This review is for the Action Pie dual driver headphones.The phones were used on a US variant Samsung Note 4 with all equalizer settings flat in the stock android music app.I’ve been buying some of the more reasonable priced in-ear headphones on Amazon to review and enjoy. I’ve owned several pair of high end over-ear headphones including the highly regarded Sennheiser HD650. I would consider myself a knowledgeable audiophile that can tell a tonally accurate set of phones from mediocre and poor units. This is my subjective opinion and will not hype anything up or embellish. I was not given these phones by the manufacturer, nor was I offered any compensation for my review. I paid full price on Amazon (approx $27)The Action Pie in-ear phones came nicely packaged and include an attractive case and carrying pouch. Initial build quality I would rate as very good. They include several sets of silicone tips of various sizes but unless you have had success with the silicone tips you will notice a set in the box that are foam rubber, for me these provide the best seal in my ear canals.If you don’t get a proper seal you will be disappointed with the bass response.I played several genres of music including rock, pop and jazz. I can say that at $27 these headphones rival the smooth tonality of units that cost 4X as much (Shure SE215). Bass frequencies are smooth and lack the midbass bloat that many in-ear phones exhibit. The midrange is accurate and realistic. Imaging and instrument placement will never be as good as a high quality over-ear phone, but these are about as good as it gets in this segment. Treble frequencies are fairly smooth and lack the annoying sibilance of a lot of in-ear’s in this price range. Distortion of all frequencies seems low. They have a natural sound and don’t require a lot of equalizer adjustment to sound balanced (to me)In summary, I believe these attributes along with an attractive $27 price tag earn these a 5 star rating. I believe you simply can’t go wrong with these phones, you can spend much more and get a lot less. I hope this review helps people and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.The BLM
Scored 3.6/5.0 – From 29 Customer Reviews
Priced From $35.67
- Multiplatform Gamer: Play anywhere with a 35mm audio cable that links directly to console controllers, laptops, and mobile devices
- ES PRO 1 has a 13.5mm speaker that’s larger than most gaming earbuds Plus, a bigger ear-can boasts fantastic clarity and bass response
- Dual Mics for Clear Chat: Its go beyond PC headsets with only 1 microphone An omnidirectional boom is ideal for gaming, and detaches for music or movies
- Adjustable Ergonomics: Gaming headphones with mic should be comfortable, and ES PRO 1 delivers
- Easy In-line Controls: Adjust game volume or mute the mic, all without taking a break from the action
I saw a video review of these and decided to give them a try. I absolutely love them! They stay in my ear, and feel so comfortable. The removable mic boom is a nice touch as well as the flat cable. It’s a very long cable too. I really like that they have in-line volume slider and mic mute. The silicone hook is so soft and keeps them from falling out of my ears unlike other headsets I have had in the past. Plus, they match my green/black themed desktop, including: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2014 gaming keyboard, Matrix screensaver, and even my super awesome black and green Toothbrush (which I use for cleaning computer parts)! Oh yeah!
Newly Released GGMM Hummingbird Lifetime Hassle Free Warranty Crystal Clear Sound In Ear Noise Isolating Metal Earbuds Headphone w/ Universal 1-Button Remote & Microphone (Gunmetal Grey)
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 168 Customer Reviews
Priced From $24.99
- [Stereo Audio & Noise Isolating ]: Brilliantly engineered with high quality 8.6 mm dynamic drivers that produce tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and crystal clear sounds to create an exciting and fun listening experience. The in-ear design combined with the correct ear tips will seal your music in and leave the external noise out. Package includes 3 extra sets of ear tips from small, medium, to large for a perfect fit.
- [New Full Metal Housing Design]: Re-designed Stylish full metal housing, chooses aircraft grade aluminum, CNC processing technology, compact light weight design make it the perfect choice when exercising, traveling, or enjoying music during your daily routines.
- [Durable Cord]: The 3.9 feet hollow TPE cord with durable oxygen-free copper wire inserted by hand, this process produces a more durable and longer lasting cord. The 3.5mm gold plated jack on the end for reliable connectivity.
- [In-Line Remote Control]: The built-in microphone eliminates exterior noise. 1-button in-line metal remote gives you the power to easily take and end phone calls, control music with a touch of a button, such as play/pause, skip or rewind music.
- [Lifetime Warranty]: We stand by our products and we want you to be 100% satisfied. Therefore, we promise you that every pair of GGMM earphones comes with an unconditional Lifetime Warranty. No wear, no tear, and no excuses – our earphones are built to last. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phone, Samsung, HTC, MP3, MP4 and all 3.5mm jack smartphones and devices.
Disclaimer: I have received the product at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review.GGMM Hummingbird are excellent quality headphones for the price, featuring a nice design and a metallic build. The headphones feel high quality and offer great sound quality.Packaging:GGMM Hummingbird come in a very nice display case that also serves as the packaging and looks very nice. It is somewhat inconvenient to open (that it actually required them to put an opening manual on the front) and would be hard to put the headphones back in after if you’re planning to not use them for a while after opening, but it is not too difficult to deal with and the packaging can be forgot once the headphones have been opened. The packaging includes the headphones on a nice display stand and also has a carrying case and interchangeable ear fittings. I do have an issue with the carrying case as it seems to be unnecessarily complicated and it is difficult to figure out how to properly place the headphones inside, but that is a minor complaint as one most likely won’t place these in a case. The display packaging from hard plastic is a great choice as it shows the earbuds on display and offers a large degree of protection. It is also nice that the product comes with a Lifetime Warranty.Design:GGMM Hummingbird feature a very nice design and have a high quality metallic build, which adds to the product value and contributes to high quality sound. The model I reviewed has a nice silver finish on all metal parts and a red cable. The earbuds have a very premium feel to it and a very pleasant design. The earbuds are very comfortable and stay in ears securely. The earbuds also feature a built-in microphone which allows for calling with clear sound. Overall, the design of these earbuds is excellent, especially considering their price. The materials are high quality and these feel really durable.Sound Quality:GGMM Hummingbird offer great sound quality, however the bass is a bit on the low. The overall sound is well defined and comes out crystal clean with no interference. The lows, mid levels and highs are great and the bass has a nice kick to it, but it feels a little low compared to other headphones I reviewed. The bass is not very powerful, so that is somewhat disappointing, however it is still clearly defined and overall sounds great. For the price, these headphones have high fidelity sound and stack up very well against the competition.Overall, GGMM Hummingbird are high quality headphones with a nice looking design and great sound quality. The earbuds feature a metallic build with quality materials, which ensures that these stay durable for a while. The sound quality is great, and despite a little low power bass, still sound excellent in a large variety of music genres and stack up well against the similarly priced competition. Great earbuds
>> Read More Reviews On Newly Released GGMM Hummingbird Lifetime Hassle Free Warranty Crystal Clear Sound In Ear Noise Isolating Metal Earbuds Headphone w/ Universal 1-Button Remote & Microphone (Gunmetal Grey) Here <<
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 766 Customer Reviews
Priced From $23.95
- The Official PlayStation Vita In-ear Headset
- Full immersion with the high quality in-ear style headphones
- Integrated microphone provides crystal clear communication
- Convenient in-line mute switch for when you dont want to be heard
- Impressive sound isolation
- Three sizes of silicone ear tips ensure a comfortable and secure fit
- Stylish headset design with color-coded ear buds
June 2014 update: they still work fine and I just bought another pair as “back up”.Original review: $12 folks. Not $35. Not even $20. For $12 this product gets 5 stars from me after about 10 hours of use over a couple of weeks. I’m already considering buying another “back up” set just to have around when I otherwise misplace them. USE and COMFORT: I wear these earbuds only while riding a motorcycle. The fit of the buds in MY ears is modestly comfortable up to about an hour of continuous wear. After that they start to be noticeably less comfortable. Without some kind of work-around I probably won’t be able to wear these for more than a couple hours at a time without a break of equal duration. The material from which the speaker covers are made (i.e., the “buds” themselves) isn’t the most supple I’ve ever come across (more like PVC than silicone) and that in itself might detract from the comfort level. SPEAKER SENSITIVITY: An iPad drives these plenty loud enough to overcome a lot of ambient noise from wind, engine operation, engine exhaust and surrounding traffic. SPEAKER RESPONSE: The response of the speakers (and level of noise isolation provided by the fit) is more than adequate to provide my noise-tortured 52 year old ears with an enjoyable listening experience while riding. There is some low end distortion with the speakers fully driven AND playing the bassiest music but it doesn’t take much of a backing off on the volume for me to lose an awareness of the distortion and still enjoy a low end response which nicely overcomes the bass-canceling conditions inherent to riding a motorcycle. As for the rest of the sound spectrum, I find the response “bright” but not harsh. I’ve found these earbuds plenty capable of nicely reproducing my benchmark Steely Dan tunes and a variety of music from classical to classic rock to pop to jazz to country. I’ve even listened to late network night talk-radio and the sound quality is sufficiently rich to hear the host’s breath and the “popping” of his “P’s” on the studio mic. OTHER: the product appears reasonably well made ($12 folks) and the cord doesn’t seem prone to either tangling or making noise. The plug is a right-angle style. Each bud is marked with a “L” or an “R” and one bud is color-coded to provide a visual cue. I don’t use the built-in mic.
Scored 3.3/5.0 – From 54 Customer Reviews
Priced From $39.99
- World’s first detachable microphone in-ear headset: Lightweight stainless steel detachable microphone design that offers a clearer voice communication and enhances phone call control by adjusting the microphone to ensure you have a perfect fit
- 13.5mm neodymium drivers: Deliver unbeatable in-ear audio, with natural high-reliability, crisp trebles and powerful bass – allowing you to hear and retain your daily soundtracks perfect and experience the true gaming atmosphere
- Tangle free flat cable: say goodbye to those frustrating cable tangles and have fun with the great designed for functionality and enjoy your game and music every day
- Dual inline and detachable microphone design: you can choose either to speak through the inline microphone or via the detachable microphone. If you do not want to use the detachable microphone, you are always able to speak via the in-line microphone
- INSIDE THE HEADSET: best sound quality and perfect for anyone who plays games, listening to music, watching movie or even speaking with your friends and family! It is the perfect headset for you with its premium audio technology and exception design
- Honeycomb designed earbud shell with dragon logo
- INLINE 3-BUTTON REMOTE
There is no reason why you would not want to buy in-ear headphones that have less than a 13mm driver. The kick from the bass is amazing and it balances the high and mids perfectly. ThermalTake has done an excellent job in terms of durability, comfort, construction, sound quality, and style for this product. Audio 10/10 (for in-ear), comfort 9/10 (they should add a bulb or triangle to the end of the ear-hook for extra grip but this does not mean they fall out regularly), weight 9/10 (these weigh the same as 9mm ear-buds. the ultra lightweight mic and plastic used to make these feels like air), mic quality 8/10 (It’s a mic coming from an in-ear headphone. It’s very good, but obviously not studio quality), cord length 10/10 (not too much, not too little), accessories 10/10 (you couldn’t ask for more than what is listed), build quality (strong connections, strong materials. I could see these lasting several years). The only thing I would ask for would be a cord-clip like with the gen 1 Isurus. That was extremely helpful when you exercise or move around a lot. These headphones are meant for sitting down and gaming, but a cord-clip is still something simple to incorporate. Overall, I give these a 10/10. Great job, ThermalTake!
Scored 3.4/5.0 – From 29 Customer Reviews
Priced From $14.25
- TOP CLASS AUDIO – with deep bass and crisp trebles
- ULTRA LOW IN WEIGHT – easy to wear for extended periods
- IN-CABLE MICROPHONE – for voice chat with enhanced clarity
- PREMIUM COMFORT – thanks to three ergonomic ear tip sizes
- IN-CABLE REMOTE- for on-the-fly control over your audio
- STYLISH RIBBON CABLE – ROCCAT-colored cable resists tangles
Excellent pair of headphones – although I am not a really a gamer anymore I can see how these would be could for games however for that purpose I think that the cable length should be doubled.I currently use these for my desktop when I need to work or rather than use my speakers and they work for that purpose excellent.The seller is fantastic and shipped them out fast and they were in great condition and they work perfectly as if they were a brand new pair of headphones and contained all the original packaging material
If you are going to buy the best gaming earbuds, make sure that these are highly durable and compatible with your system. These should be comfortable and emit excellent sound quality that does not cause hearing problems and can be plugged in for long. Some gaming earbuds are also equipped with speaker or microphone to avoid the extra weight of headset. This facility allows you to move in for game-chat.
Gaming earbuds should also be equipped with in-line remote facility that allow you to increase or decrease the volume and skip the tracks. The light weight gaming earbuds are recommended as the best ones.
We hope that you found our review of the best gaming earbuds informative. Do write to us about your choice and give us any suggestions that you might have.