If you have a child, then you know exactly how difficult it is to raise it up. You have to be careful about literally everything that your child does, as it may get hurt easily by doing it. Or, God forbid, it may contract a disease, and child diseases are nothing to laugh at. Which is why you will want to prevent anything bad from happening in the first place. Some parents really like to introduce their kids early to open waters, and so it happens that they take them into the water, for the baby to have fun and get engaged in the process of learning how to swim.
But there is one crucial detail that most parents miss here, and it’s the fact that the eyes of the child are incredibly sensitive. And not all waters are clean for swimming – if dirty water gets into your eye, then all hell may break lose. And the same goes for the toddlers, only even more so because of how sensitive their eyes are. Therefore, we have made a list on some of the best goggles for toddlers. You can find this list below – just scroll down and enjoy.
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 576 Customer Reviews
Priced From $9.75
- Fun, colorful introductory goggle to fit kids
- Middle eye fit ideal for a wide range of faces with a less restricting feel
- Soft comfortable frame with quick adjust Speed Fit clips
- UV and anti-fog protection
- Made by Speedo, the world’s premier aquatics brand
I am a swim instructor, have 5 girls ages 2 – 10, and four girls on the swim team. This is the only goggle that I have found which consistently fits most young swimmer’s faces and when adjusted correctly do not leak. They are easily adjusted and the split strap allows you to spread the band for a snugger fit depending on how they put their hair up that day. Once adjusted they do not slip. The padding around the eyes is soft. The nose piece does not adjust so sometimes there is an issue with the eyepieces being too close or too far apart for swimmer’s eyes but I would say they fit 90% of the kids I teach. They are affordable so even parents on a tight budget can pick a pair up. My only complaint is that the split band does tend to snap. This is easily repaired by replacing the band with a cord style band, so there is no need to buy another pair.
Kids Child Swim Goggles, Amazer Kid Child Swimming Goggles with Clear Vision Anti Fog UV Protection No Leak Come Easy to Adjust with Free Protection Case for Kids Child Early Teens
Scored 4.4/5.0 – From 95 Customer Reviews
Priced From $6.97
- TWO-TONE COLOR EFFECT: Fun and vibrant colors to fit kids. Uniquestyle. Maybe your kids will not take them off the entire time!
- GOOD PERFORMANCE LENS: The lens are slightly tinted, which is better sun and UV protection. And there is anti-fog coating on the surface of inner side of lens with special treatment for longer anti-fog.
- FIT COMFORTABLY: Amazers goggles is wonderful because the part that touches the face, including the nose piece, are all one, soft piece of silicone. It is very flexible and soft so it fits really nicely and comfortably. The rubber strap is thicker than most, make it more durable.
- NO LEAKING: Leak resistant skirt with nicely suction.
- EASY TO ADJUST FOR KIDS: The strap adjustment is easy to do and the rubber strap is thicker than most, make it more durable. To adjust the head strap is very easily done unlike others that you always struggle with.
Good pair of kids goggles. Fit comfortably around teh eye – nice and tight. I wore them for a few dives to test them against rolling up – they held up nicely. Easy to adjust, flexible and firm enough to hold up to swim lessons and leisure/summer goofing around.I think the kids were more excited about the container they came in – bonus points.
>> Read More Reviews On Kids Child Swim Goggles, Amazer Kid Child Swimming Goggles with Clear Vision Anti Fog UV Protection No Leak Come Easy to Adjust with Free Protection Case for Kids Child Early Teens Here <<
Scored 4.1/5.0 – From 1,042 Customer Reviews
Priced From $13.99
- 180-degree visibility
- Softeril skirt
- Lever buckles
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Plexisol lenses with anti-fog and scratch resistant coating
We purchased this particular brand of goggles, because we have always had such a positive experience with them. My kids grew up in Hawaii, and each of them had a pair that lasted through years worth of ocean use. These were the only goggles that we could really depend on to not leak salty ocean water into their eyes, and to not fog up. Leakage has NEVER once been an issue. Another thing that my kids love about these goggles, is the visual appeal. Because they come in different colors, each kid was able to select his/her own pair and take responsibility and ownership of them. Tightening and adjusting of the strap couldn’t be easier. There is a small lever on each side and the strap is ridged to hold the length securely in place with no slipping or needing to readjust. The goggles come in a hard protective plastic case (in our case, it was great for containing the salt and sand when in the beach bag). As long as we swim with kids, we will own a pair of Aqua Sphere goggles.
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 130 Customer Reviews
Priced From $15.00
- 100% UV protective lenses
- Soft silicon eyecups and strap
- Anti-fog system
- 2 nose piece extensions for a custom fit
- Ages 3 and above
We bought two of these toddler swim goggles, one in blue and one in pink for our three and two year old kids. The manufacturer recommends these goggles for ages three and above and I would have to agree with that recommendation. It does not fit out 2 year old’s head, just slips off, and they are just a tad bit big on her face. She is in the normal/average head circumference for 2 year old toddler girls. So for now we allow her to wear it on her head for a few minutes, but will be put to use more efficiently next summer. It fits our 3 year old son perfectly and he enjoys wearing them. It has completely eliminated the fear of water getting in his eyes and now he can relax and enjoy the pool and learn to swim at ease.PROS1. It comes with two nose pieces so you can adjust them for the perfect size and grow with your child (for kids 3 and above, not below)2. It does not leak nor fog up (no need to constantly take them off and drain out or wipe off)3. The eye cups and straps are made from silicone and are soft4. The colors are nice and bright(makes them easy to spot on the bottom of the pool)5. 100% UV protective lensesCons1. Its on the pricey end compared to some other brands (but is worth it based on the performance)2. It will leave a circle around your child’s eyes if you put them on too tightly.OVERALLDefinitely get them, it will make your toddler’s time in the pool or at the beach so much more enjoyable – create a life long swimmer.
Blue COMFORTABLE Swimming Goggles for Kids – Frogglez Swimming Goggles Are Hassle Free And Top Rated By Swim Instructors!
Scored 4.1/5.0 – From 511 Customer Reviews
Priced From $21.98
- Patented soft and comfortable neoprene strap design that does not pull hair
- Easy Velcro size adjustments
- Adjustable Universal Strap attaches to most swimming goggles in the market
- Frogglez float and kids can put them on by themselves
- For ages 3 years and older
I have a 3.5 year old daughter- I was suggested to purchase a pair of these Froggelz by a friend who’s daughter is 8 and loves them. We bought our first pair off of the Froggelz website, (amazon wasn’t an option yet) and for some reason the lens got cloudy. I emailed Froggelz directly- they shipped us a replacement pair with no questions asked! They are not the same color strap or same lens however, we have found THIS pair to be the BEST outside pool wearing lens over any of the 3 clear lens we currently own; they are green with darker lens. My daughter wore them in our pool on the sunniest of days and kept telling me they “covered the sun from her eyes” so, without knowing there were even options for the COLOR of the lens, I now find myself writing a review for MANY factors for Froggelz! They have awesome comfort and fit, there isn’t any ” tipping out” water from the lens; stay mostly sealed dry, the clear lens are perfect for indoor swimming/lessons, and the dark tinted lens are awesome for outdoor pools and boating activities. We also have found that the Froggelz hold up great in the ocean! No more ” stinging” eyes from the salt water while playing!I have so many pairs because we kept receiving 50% off your next pair emails; so I stocked up! I have 5 more years until she’s 8! 🙂 I hope you Enjoy them as much as we have!
Swimming Goggles for Kids by Goggle Pets; 100% Silicone Straps, Premium Quality Lenses, Anti Fog Scratch Resistant UV Protection
Scored 4.4/5.0 – From 67 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.97
- TODDLER KIDS JUNIOR SWIM GOGGLES that kids will love; equipped with polycarbonate and anti-fog, scratch resistant lens technology
- COMFORTABLE, DURABLE AND HYPOALLERGENIC PREMIUM 100% SILICONE strap and eye cups (PVC AND LATEX FREE)
- GLARE REDUCTION AND UV PROTECTION: Crystal clear colored lenses protect eyes from harsh UV and pool chemicals
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS and nosepiece help create a soft, CUSTOM FIT AND WATERTIGHT SEAL; GREAT for little swimmers faces
- BACKED BY A NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you’re not completely satisfied with your Goggle Pets product, we’ll replace it for free or give you your money back; GUARANTEED! Goggle Pets kids goggles are a premium product and are backed by a premium warranty. ORDER TODAY, RISK FREE!
My soon to be 3 year old boy is taking swimming lessons now. As recommended by his instructor, we decided to equip him with a swimming goggle. Since he doesn’t like to wear anything on his head, we were carefully looking for one that would interest him, and here comes Goggle Pets. We bought him one with blue crab on it. It’s very cute and very boyish. My son immediately fall in love with it and wants to put it on. It is easy to adjust the band to fit his big head. it took him no time to get used to the goggle and started wearing it all the time at home. We are very happy that he loves the goggle and wants to wear it. Sometimes in life, it is the small idea that makes a big difference in life and Goggle Pets surely did it.
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 220 Customer Reviews
Priced From $9.54
- Easy-adjust buckle system
- Plexisol flat lens
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Anti-fog coating
So far so good! My son is Asian and has a flatter nose bridge and closer set eyes, so it has been extremely difficult to find swim goggles where the lenses aren’t set too far apart, and doesn’t leak. His swim instructor had these Aqua Sphere Mobys in the pool with her, and when my son complained that his current Speedo goggles kept fogging up, she let him borrow the Mobys. No complaints after that! I promptly ordered these when I got home. While they are more expensive than most standard goggles at $16, I feel that the material is of a higher quality. Comparing them to the Speedos we had, the strap seemed softer and more pliable, the lenses were taller/wider, and the ability to adjust the strap was very easy. My six-year old can put these on by himself with ease (strap doesn’t catch in his hair). These goggles also come with a clear case, which is great for storing them afterwards so they don’t get scratched. Highly recommend!
Kids Swim Goggles, Pack of 2, Swimming Glasses for Children and Early Teens from 3 to 15 Years Old, Anti-Fog, Waterproof, UV Protection, Made by COOLOO
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 120 Customer Reviews
Priced From $11.99
- THE SAFEST MATERIAL: Made from odorless and hypoallergenic silicone, the goggles are latex and PVC free, which is especially recommended for your children. Give your children these goggles that can stay steadily during each and every water-based activity!
- HIGH QUALITY LENSES: Impact-resistant PC lenses, all of which offer anti-fog and UV protection, defend your kids’ delicate eyes from UV rays and provide an optimal clear vision
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The new quick-fit buttons make the strap easy to be adjusted. The fine elastic head strap could fit your kid’s head perfectly and its wider design distributes pressure more evenly for a comfortable wearing experience
- FLEXIBLE NOSE-PIECE: Try the various size nose bridges supplied (S/M/L),select the correct width. The soft and pain-free nose piece is suitable for different nose bridge. It is necessary for parents to help your children with putting on or removing the goggles
- AN UNBEATABLE PRICE: Get two pairs of the colorful and cost-effective goggles for your kids!
These goggles are so cute! The colors are vivid, and the reliefs on the strap are beautiful. They look durable and high quality. My kids say that these goggles feel comfortable because of the wide strap. The button on both sides make it easy to adjust the length of the strap. I tried to change the nose bridge on the goggles without efforts. I also bought swim goggles for me from COOLOO (this seller). Here is the video about these kids swim goggles. Excellent but not expensive products.
Silicone Kids Swim Goggle ,No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection kid Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Kids Toddlers Early Teens (Green with Yellow)
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 25 Customer Reviews
Priced From $9.60
- Colorful goggle to fit kids,no Leaking with free protection case for kids toddlers early Teens
- Middle eye fit ideal for a wide range of faces with a less restricting feel
- Soft comfortable frame to keep your kids safe
- UV and anti-fog protection
- 9 Colors can choose
My kids have gone through a lot of goggles over the years. We’ve bought cheap ones and more expensive ones, good quality and poor quality. These are a happy combination of good quality and not crazy expensive. The best part is they actually keep the water out! The material around the eye piece is a rubbery material and forms well to my kids’ faces. Other goggles we’ve had have had more of a flexible plastic around the eye and over time that plastic gets hard and starts letting water seep in. My kids were also super excited about the carrying case! (Personally I would rather pay a little bit less and not have the carrying case, but they think it’s cool to take their goggles places in an assigned case.) For reference, kids ages 7, 9, and 11 have used these and it fit all of them. I would definitely recommend these. (Oh, and P.S. We bought the white and black ones and the lenses are clear which is a bonus. My kids prefer not to look through colored lenses.)
Swim Goggles for Kids (ages 4-12) AqtivAqua Junior with Anti Fog and UV Protection ~ Comfortable and Easy to Use Swimming Goggles for Children Girls Boys (HotPink/Yellow-Frame Clear-Lenses)
Scored 4.1/5.0 – From 134 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.95
- FUN COLORFUL DESIGN ~ Choose from a variety of Vivid Colors that Kids will Love ~ Designed for Kids and Early Teens, ages 4 to 12
- THE BEST EYES PROTECTION FOR YOUR KID ~ Optical Grade Polycarbonate Lenses with UV Protection – Impact and Scratch Resistant
- CLEAR UNDISTORTED VISION ~ The High Quality Lenses with Anti Fog Technology allow for 180 Wide Panoramic View and Undistorted Optics above water and underwater
- COMFORTABLE AND WATERTIGHT ~ Hypoallergenic Silicone Eye Cups designed to achieve optimal level of suction without applying excessive pressure around the kids eyes
- GREAT GIFT ~ The goggles are packaged in an Amazing Looking Case. BEST SERVICE ~ 12 Month Warranty, 30-Day Trial Period and Friendly Customer Service is Included
My daughter is in swim lessons and the goggles she had been using, she was constantly removing from her eyes, because they filled up with water and kept getting foggy. I saw these on amazon and read the reviews, everyone has their own opinion but, I decided anyway to purchase them and I was extremely pleased. The material is flexible and comfortable. I purchased the purple with pink around the eyes and the lenses are clear. My daughter loves them. They fit perfectly to her eyes and no more water getting inside also no fogging either which is a huge plus. They even come with a nice case so they don’t get scratched. I would definitely recommend these goggles.
>> Read More Reviews On Swim Goggles for Kids (ages 4-12) AqtivAqua Junior with Anti Fog and UV Protection ~ Comfortable and Easy to Use Swimming Goggles for Children Girls Boys (HotPink/Yellow-Frame Clear-Lenses) Here <<
The best thing about the goggles for toddlers is that they are extremely effective at preventing water from coming in contact with the child’s eyes. And in this way, you will prevent the kid from contracting any kind of eye infection because of the fact that the eyes will now be protected from harm. This will ensure the safety of your toddler, and it will make the entire experience a lot safer for them. So, if you truly care about the safety of your child, and you wish to teach it how to swim early, then your best bet is to buy the goggles for toddlers.