Smartwatches are not time keepers but definitely more than that. There was once the notion that the mobile phones have phased out the watches but the smart watches have revived the watch market simply because they are now loaded with several new and useful features.
One of these features that are very much liked in smart watches is that of the heart rate monitor. The heart rate monitor allows you to keep a track of your cardiac health. You can use your smart watch as a fitness tracker as well and monitor your vital statistics like blood pressure, heart beat and pulse. Therefore, having a smartwatch with heart rate monitor is definitely a qualitative feature.
We researched the market and have compiled a list of the best smartwatch with heart rate monitor. These smart watches have been reviewed for the style, design, features, battery life, monitoring capabilities and price. You can check out the list of smart watches to find the best watch that fulfills your purpose and fits your budget as well.
SuperWatch GB-88 Smart Watch Bluetooth NFC Connectivity Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor,Touch Screen and Magnetic Charging for Android Samsung HTC/Apple Ios (Silver)
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 21 Customer Reviews
Priced From $71.99
- 1. Compatible with most iOS and Android devices with multi-functions including make and receive call, text message for Android, mp3;
- 2. Simple pairing with your smartphone with the help of Bluetooth or NFC Connection. Magnetic charging to make your devices more safe in which someone is tripping over the charging cable,but they will be separated rapidly to avoid damaging to devices;
- 3. Smart notifications push to keep you up-to-date with alerts for incoming calls, text messages, social media like Facebook & Twitter and other apps.
- 4. Heart rate monitored, calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken and speed measured to help you track your fitness progress.
- 5. First-grade ABS material and exclusive protective layer for TFT LCD to protect your device’s screen from scratches and ensures a durable design.
I have only had this watch for a couple of days now. No snags no hickups. The watch seems to be pretty reliable given its size and price. Also the battery life is not so bad. I have only charged it once, and it is still ticking 48 hrs later. I also have an iPhone, so as the manual says the functionality of the watch is limited to – making/receiving calls via bluetooth, pedometer, 30 min activity timer, sleep monitor and well, keeping time. I was able to sync my contacts to the watch via bluetooth and initiate and receive calls pretty easily. The speaker was loud enough so I could hear them easily, and the callee said they didn’t notice anything different.
>> Read More Reviews On SuperWatch GB-88 Smart Watch Bluetooth NFC Connectivity Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor,Touch Screen and Magnetic Charging for Android Samsung HTC/Apple Ios (Silver) Here <<
ETTG S2 Waterproof Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smartwatch for IOS Android System Smartphone – Silver
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 91 Customer Reviews
Priced From $65.98
- Stylish, Simple Captures Every Time. ETTG smartwatch provides quick and easy access to notifications, apps, and widgets. Track your fitness, check sports scores and more.
- Smart Watch, Cell Phone Watch, Sync Watch in one watch. Insert Sim Card and use as a regular Cell Phone. Sync to Andriod or IOS smart phone and use as a smartwatch.Support hands-free calls/ Answer or Dial calls from your wrist for Android/ iOS.
- Camera remote control. You could use this function for taking a remote self-pic. Please open phone’s camera at first.
- Show SMS and SMS notification,could show all SMS content except some picture or icon.You could answer call or message after checking SMS.
- Functions includes: Gesture Control, Smart Answer Hang Up, Sedentary Reminde, Passometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor Management, SMS Time Sync, Anti Lost, PhoneBook, Dialer, Remote Notifier, Find Device, Bluetooth Music ,File Manager, Remote Capture, Messaging, Calendar, Calculator, Stopwatch, Alarm, Background Topic Change, Smart Turn Page.
The ETTG S2 smartwatch is my new favorite accessory. It goes well with a cute gold bracelet or just as a stand alone with a suit. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.It arrived in a beautiful white box with a little foam rest for it, instructions and a charger. The set up took a little doing, I had to figure out which of the phone’s apps was the QR code (it’s the green one), then download the app to my android phone (I actually downloaded 2 apps because the first one wasn’t working). It took a couple of restarts and playing with the bluetooth settings on both devices to finally get them to sync up.The design is flawless and looks like a very high end brand of smart watch. It has fooled 5 of my coworkers so far. My main complaints are battery life (only one day) and the accuracy of the pedometer (sometimes the moment of my typing counts as a step, sometimes my steps are too slow for the pedometer to pick up, it probably averages out). Overall I’m pretty happy though. I would highly recommend this smart watch.
PowerLead DM360 Waterproof Bluetooth Smart Watch Heart Rate Monitor Smart Watch Finger Gestures Voice Control Wirst Watch( Black)
Scored 4.8/5.0 – From 12 Customer Reviews
Priced From $104.99
- Perfect compatibility: Support IOS above 7 And Android above 4.3 & Android Tablet PC,so this device can support the most of mobile phone such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE, OPPO, XIAOMI, Iphone.
- Kinds of function: Passometer, Sleep Tracker, Message Reminder, Call Reminder, Answer Call, Dial Call, Remote Control, Push Message,Bluetooth music playing,Anti lost remind Bidirectional search.Multi-functional smart watches to make your life more simple.
- High Quality Craftsmanship -1.24 inch Touch Capacity Screen for a clear and impressive display from full angles. Finely crafted with stainless steel, genuine Horween leather and scratch-resistant glass.
- Charging Method :Magnetic Rechargeable Battery – Lithium-ion polymer battery can be charged with the included USB cable,320MAH.Bluetooth BT4.0LE+EDR3.0,Answer the call by shake hands,hang up the phone by turning over hands,interface changed by shake your hands.
- HIGH QUALITY BACKED with RELIABLE WARRANTY:100% Brand New and High quality from PowerLead ,sold by PowerLead ONLY! PowerLead offers 12 months Warranty and 31 days free exchange for all the PowerLead products which are built with the highest quality standards and we stand behind for best after service.
I have to say this watch is good for me. I am not an apple person, love this little kind of electronic product,its much cheaper and works good as others! I can have my watch in my office and see texts while I am working , Love it.
Scored 3.8/5.0 – From 1,242 Customer Reviews
Priced From Too low to display
- GPS WATCH: Built-in GPS technology keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude
- FITNESS TRACKER: Tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity 24/8
- WATERPROOF FITNESS TRAINER: Use the fitness tracking watch to keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries in all weather conditions
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Compatible with H7 Heart Rate sensor to train at the right intensity with target heart rate zones
- SOCIAL SMARTWATCH: Plan, sync and share your training using the Polar Flow app and web service
Picking a fitness watch mirrors Goldilocks and her three bowls of porridge, except it’s more like 16 bowls cooked by someone withholding. You’re never going to get all the features you want at the price you want, and then good luck with the aesthetics. But this one makes me very happy. I feel like it’s just right for someone who wants an activity/sleep tracker plus GPS for running stats. It offers way more than the basic features (cycling; trail running features like altitude and a basic navigating tool that points back to where you started) in a very pleasing package that feels solid and responsive. It looks and feels good enough for me to don all day and night on my delicate lady wrists.What it’s lacking: vibration alerts and automatic interval/lap alerts. If you’re a serious runner, you may need the Garmin Foreunner 220 or higher. The Polar’s alert sounds can be heard, but not in a loud area or if you’re listening to music. It does offer interval and lap training features, which I haven’t delved into yet. And the watch face is extremely easy to read while running; the backlight stays on for a good amount of time if you run at night. It gives you an estimated finish time based on your pace if you plug in the distance. I was looking at the Garmin 220 because I like knowing what cadence I run, but then found out on DCRainmaker’s blog (which highly recommends this watch) that Polar will be coming out with a firmware update in a couple of months that will offer cadence and maybe control over the music on your phone. So that covers the Garmin 220 (which is not an activity tracker) and the Magellan Echo Fit (which was kind of a mess for me).The GPS may take longer to find than a high-end Garmin, but it was fine. Maybe 1-2 minutes in the woods. The iOS app only synchs with the activity/sleep part of the watch. For a detailed look at your run, you have to sync with the Polar flow website. The basic info is still on your watch. You can customize what stats you want on what screen and the site can take you through your whole run (creepy!). I didn’t get the heart rate monitor, so my info is pretty simple.This tells you how much restful sleep you got as opposed to plain old sleep, and I find that interesting. You don’t have to do anything to set it. Doesn’t appear on the watch however–you have to look at the app or the site. Also bugs you in an hour if you’ve been sitting.This watch just runs in a very smooth way, and it looks like something from “Sleeper,” the Woody Allen movie about what the future looked like to someone in the 1970s. At least the white one does. The rubber is smooth and light and comfortable. It does look big on my wrist but I got used to it, as it doesn’t feel bulky and I love how readable the screen is, even with four stats on it. I was concerned I was in between two notches and the loose one wore more like a bracelet, but then the rubber conformed to my wrist and it’s comfortable now. I suspect the white is going to get dingy after some point, but I still prefer it to the black because it picks up lint and lint on black is annoying.
YIDA SW38 Full Round Screen Smart Watch Call SMS Sedentary Reminder Pedometer Heart Rate Sleep Monitor For iPhone iOS Android (Black-Leather)
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 11 Customer Reviews
Priced From $68.00
- MTK2502 + Bluetooth 4.0: Advanced MTK2502 chip comes with Bluetooth 4.0 technology has created YIDA SW38 which have powerful functions.
- Heart rate monitoring: Equipped with optical sensor, detect dynamic heart rate, let you in control of your heart rate.
- Sleep Monitor / Pedometer: Real time record sleep / sports status, help you develop good living habits.
- Sedentary reminder: After a long time sitting, YIDA SW38 will remind you to have a rest and get a stretch.
- Distance measurement: Measure your daily walking distance precisely.
Came days earlier than I had expected, and did come with a couple of scuff-marks that were easily cleaned with a piece of silk.Connecting the watch and my phone was simple, and came with an easy to use charger. The watch came to me with about 25% battery life, but isn’t necessarily an issue.The watch works wonderfully overall for someone like me who only really needs to use it for telling time and getting notifications.
PowerLead GT88 Rain Resistant Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smartwatch Perfectly Compatible with IOS&Android System Smartphone-gold color
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 17 Customer Reviews
Priced From $68.99
- Compatible with dual IOS&Android; system smartphone perfectly.
- Waterproof feautre which allows you take a bath and wash your hands without taking off the watch.
- Phone Function:GSM 850/900/1800/1900, Dial Hand-free Answering, Call Log,Phone book,Bluetooth call.
- 1.5″ Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD
- Bluetooth 4.0 version.
I was surprised when recieving I was not expecting much because of the price but was amazed at all of the functionality of this watch I charged as soon as recieved took about 1 1/2 hours for a full charge it’s a very modern looking watch it’s so easy to use slide you finger across the screen to pull up the menu bluetooth inability was easy to pair with my Samsung phone it has a few time templates to choose from can answer calls they came through very clear I love how I can use it to take a picture from my phone has a pedometer the ring tones are kind of bad and not very loud the music player plays great great sound quality. made of high quality materials.
Luxsure Uwatch Smart Watch with Heart Rate Monitor Android Smart Watch Phone Sports Bluetooth Wristwatch With 3G magsensor gravity sensor Compatible With IOS & Android (Silver)
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 34 Customer Reviews
Priced From $65.89
- STANDALONE SMARTWATCH + NFC: Designed to be used independently without the need of a smartphone, thanks to its SIM card capability. The advantage of this is that you can still call, text and email because it has its own wireless connection, so there are no distance limitations. Also comes with NFC card changeability that allows you to exchange business cards and information quickly.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONS: including sedentary reminder, sleep monitor, remote camera, music player, calendar, calculator, alarm clock,web browser and video recorder and power save mode that is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- WATERPROOF RESISTANT: IP57 rated smartwatch that protects your watch from accidental spills, when washing your hands or getting caught in the rain. Do not use while swimming, or bathing, and do not submerge the smartwatch in water.
- HD SCREEN & STAINLESS STEEL CASING: Comes with a very thin 12.2mm 2.5D ARC captive touch screen watch face, which is very sharp and clear from all angles. The casing is made from high-grade, lightweight and durable stainless steel. First-grade ABS material and exclusive protective layer for TFT LCD to protect your device’s screen from scratches and ensures a durable design.
- STYLISH: Comes in a variety of different colors and interchangeable UI themes to suit different occasions. The Nano TPU72 breathable strap is UV resistant, and anti-allergy for sensitive skin, which gives you a perfect and comfortable fit.
This is my first smartwatch.very happy with purchase does everything I wanted this watch to do.Works pretty well for the price, heart rate monitor is cool . It is nice to have a quick look without using your phone. I’m happy with the watch.A must have !
>> Read More Reviews On Luxsure Uwatch Smart Watch with Heart Rate Monitor Android Smart Watch Phone Sports Bluetooth Wristwatch With 3G magsensor gravity sensor Compatible With IOS & Android (Silver) Here <<
Heart Rate Smart Watch,AOKII Bluetooth 4.0 Waterproof IP67 Wireless Bracelet Activity Pedometer Fitness Tracker Wristband.
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 46 Customer Reviews
Priced From $36.99
- 0.87 inch OLED Touch Screen:Capacitive touch buttons.
- IP67 Water Resistant Grade:You can wear Fitness Bracelet to bath,it won’t missed any important message or calls;Ultra-light weight;Adjustable Snap Strap Design to fit your wrist.
- Compatible with Android&iOS; smart phones.Such as iPhone 4s/5/5c/6,Note 4 etc.Smart phone OS should be Android 4.4/iOS 7.0 or a higher OS based supports Bluetooth 4.0.
- Lithium ion polymer battery:60mAH
- Please Carefully read the User Manual Before Using the Product
Jeemak Bluetooth 4.0 Smart band Heart Rate Monitor Smart Bracelet Wristband Fitness Tracker for iPhone Android Phone
Scored 3.4/5.0 – From 87 Customer Reviews
Priced From $24.99
- 0.49 inch clear OLED sensitive touch screen, advanced power saving Bluetooth 4.0 version,thermoplastic urethane material which is a popular environmentally friendly material, high tension, anti-static (not to absorb dust) and durable.
- Multi functions: Date/Time display,Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Traveled distance tracking,Calorie burning tracking,Sleep monitor,Alarm clock,Sedentary reminder,Incoming call and sms reminder,Social software(such as Facebook,Twitter,WeChat) message reminder(only for Android now),Auto sync between smart bracelet & app(HPlus Watch) on smartphone,Simple analysis report of sports,heart rate & sleeping data, user data record(generally all data can be kept in app around 3 months FREE).
- IP67 Waterproof design, up to 1 meter underwater(no more than 30 minutes),that means you can still wear it while swimming in pool. Normal washing hands and showering are also OK, but please do not use it in sea(saline water) or hot water(more than 40℃/104℉),that may cause defective.
- Connect with smart phone by Bluetooth,compatible for Android system ( Android 4.3 or above,but some Android 5.1 can’t sync ) and iOS system ( iOS 7.0-10.0 ).Humanized design, with gesture recognition function, You only need to raise and turn your arm when wearing, watch screen will automatically light up.
- Support Real time & All day Heart Rate Monitoring, no need to wear chest trap ! But please note this is a fashion smart digital product, not medical device.With 5-8% margin of error,the data is just for your reference,especially as a sports exercise and weight loss guidance.For Medical use, please order other professional medical devices.
For the price this is a good deal. This is my first fit monitor and I don’t regret the purchase. My main dislike is probably laziness on my part, that is learning the military or 24 hour time. Seems to be accurate in calculating steps/distance and relativity to calories burned. As I suspected, I am an animated speaker, therefore I take more steps than represented on my monitor. Fits nice, doesn’t fall off (good clasp system), long battery life if you have it set to only turn on when you view it. It comes with very limited instructions. So that is frustrating as I can tell there are a lot more options. But for the basics, this is nice. The sleep monitor is possibly inaccurate (states I never sleep or barely sleep), but I’m possibly too active of a sleeper? I just discontinued wearing it at night, that data was irrelevant to me.
SmartWatch Modroid Smart Band Smart Wristband And Activity Tracker bracelet Heart rate detection Sleep Test Smart Waterproof Watch Touch Screen for iOS and Android (Cyan) (Blue)
Scored 3.4/5.0 – From 23 Customer Reviews
Priced From $15.99
- ★AMS Heart rate sensor the stability of monitoring heart rate while exercising.
- ★An impossibly thin 10mm design 17.5mm Wrist Strap (Medical Grade TPU Meterial)
- ★The stability of Heart Rate monitoring up to 7 days–Accurately recording of dynamic and static Heart Rate.
- ★24 sports record management–Accurately records walking,running,push-up,rope skipping,badminton,table tennis…….
- ★Auto-Monitoring for sleeping up to 24 hours–Combined with heart rate curve to identify the sleep state.
>> Read More Reviews On SmartWatch Modroid Smart Band Smart Wristband And Activity Tracker bracelet Heart rate detection Sleep Test Smart Waterproof Watch Touch Screen for iOS and Android (Cyan) (Blue) Here <<
If you are following a healthy lifestyle you will never face any cardiac problems. It is also essential that you keep a track of your health and your heart. Using a smart watch that has a heart rate monitor is definitely a good way to do this. With the watch constantly on your wrist, you would not have to go for additional checkups unless there is something serious.
We hope that you were able to find the best smartwatch with heart rate monitor after perusing through our review of the same. We would love to know which of these smart watches you chose. Do let us know about your favorites, if there are any. If you have any other products or models for us to review, do let us know. You can use the comments section below to send in your suggestions and responses.